Upbit listing of STORM Token signifies another major step for STORM in Korea.
Hello Storm Community:
Upbit has announced that they’ve listed STORM. Having STORM Tokens available on Upbit will help us to continue to increase our network of STORM Token holders and further establish our global presence in Korea.
Link to the Upbit listing announcement of STORM is here: https://upbit.com/service_center/notice?id=293
Join us in our official channel on Telegram here: https://t.me/joinchat/GHTZGQwsy9mZk0KFEEjGtg
STORM Token Resources to Date (More coming soon…):
- Bancor: If you go to app.bancor.network, choose the STORM community and you will see buy/sell on the top right.
- Binance: Here’s the link to the STORM on Binance: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001626052
- Blockfolio: Listed as “STORM”
- CoinNest (Korea): Here’s the link to the STORM Token on Coinnest: https://www.coinnest.co.kr/market-storm
- CoinMarketCap: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/
- Coinrail (Korea): Here’s the link to the STORM/BTC pairing: https://coinrail.co.kr/stock/storm-btc
- DeltaApp: Listed as “STORM”
- HitBTC: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/STORM-to-BTC
- Jaxx: Listed as “STO” in Jaxx, due to a limitation in the number of letters.
- Upbit: Here’s the link to STORM on Upbit: https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-STORM
- YoBit: Here’s the link to check out STORM on YoBit: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/storm
Upbit is the largest exchange in Korea. Launched in October 2017 by Dunamu, they are supported by KakaoTalk, the largest messaging app in Korea. Dunamu is also known for being the creators of KakaoStock. To launch Upbit, Kakao Corp teamed up with American exchange Bittrex. UpBit is the largest by trading volume. It is operated by Seoul-based Two Wood Co., Ltd.
StormX, Inc. is the creator of Storm Play, a mobile app that uses blockchain technology to match people with tasks, letting them complete small gigs in five minutes or less, from any mobile device, anywhere in the world, and be rewarded in cryptocurrency. In order to allow products and services such as Hulu, or games such as Final Fantasy the opportunity to reach more viewers, StormX has built a gamified microtask platform that rewards its users with cryptocurrency for engaging in short tasks from these companies. The platform is designed to feel more like a game than actual work, and the more you interact with content and different products and services, the higher your cryptocurrency rewards. Learn more at https://stormtoken.com.
The StormX Team