Daily report: what’s gone on with the STORM Token Crowdsale close out.
Dear STORM community:
This is a message to everyone to let you know the current status since we’ve been doing daily reports to let you know what is going on with distributions.
Today is Saturday, 730AM. It’s the weekend, so our team is taking a breather to rest from the crazy past 7+ months. We’ll resume activities bright and early on Monday. Yesterday, many of our Storm Play-ers experienced a bug that was introduced in the morning when we rolled out an app update. Since then, we’ve rolled that update back and will need some time to analyze the state of Storm Play.
Reminder: ** Don’t forget about the Storm Drop, the airdrop for unsold tokens (Storm Drop Eligibility requirements here).
STORM Token Distribution Status:
Here’s the order of events that happened during the STORM Token distribution week.
- ETH Participants: DONE in Real Time!
- QTUM Participants: DONE on Dec 11, 2017!
- Private Presale Participants: DONE on Dec 11, 2017! (except 1 person who hasn’t had a chance to verify his wallet address).
- Bounty Participants: DONE on Dec 13, 2017! Ping Derek (Telegram @DerekH425) with any feedback or questions, please.
- Storm Play-ers: DONE on December 14, 2017!
- LAST = Founders/Employees/Advisors/Consultants: Working on manually one by one. Some Advisors also have a 90 day blackout period, so will not receive them for awhile. We’re also still waiting to confirm some wallet addresses for some consultants/vendors. Founders/Employees done (however, they all have a 1 year blackout period).
Find us in the official STORM Token TELEGRAM (FYI: this will likely become our one and only channel soon), to ask questions, have conversations, or give feedback. We’re here to help.
COO StormX, Inc.