The following information is needed to successfully complete registration for the STORM Token Crowdsale and participate with QTUM. In the second half of this blog post, we also share how to Download a QTUM Ignition Token Wallet or view your QTUM Ignition Token Address for those that are new to QTUM.
How to successful complete registration for the STORM Token Crowdsale:
- Valid ERC-20 Compatible Wallet Address (We recommend MyEtherWallet or Jaxx.io)
- Valid QTUM Ignition Token (mainnet) Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Residence
- Document Type: A Passport or National ID Card (Driver’s License ONLY if you reside in the United States or Canada.)
- Document ID Number
- An image of your identification document.
- An image of yourself holding the identification document.
- Visit www.stormtoken.com/tokensale and choose <<“Register.”>>
2. Choose <<“Contribute with QTUM Ignition Token.>>”
3. On the next screen, enter the email that you will use for the STORM Token Crowdsale. Complete the reCaptcha check, then click on the <<“Submit”>> button.
4. A verification code will be sent to the email address you just provided. Go check your email inbox for an email from StormX with a verification code. The next step will ask you to enter this code. Enter the verification code that we have sent to your email. Complete the reCaptcha check, then click on the <<“Submit”>> button.
5. If your verification code is accepted, the next page will ask you to enter your information. Enter an ERC-20 compatible wallet address. This wallet address is where you will receive your STORM Tokens.
6. Enter your QTUM Ignition Token Address (mainnet).
7. Complete the rest of the registration process. Make sure that all information is correct and accurate.
*** How to Download a QTUM Ignition Token Wallet or view your QTUM Ignition Token Address ***
1. If you don’t have a Qtum wallet, please visit: https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases and download the QTUM Core Wallet (for mainnet).
2. Under Settings, choose <<Encrypt Wallet>> in the upper left corner to set the password.
** IMPORTANT: Never forget your password. You may not be able to find your own time.
3. Under File, choose <<Receiving addresses>> in the upper left corner. This will be the QTUM address you enter for the STORM Token Crowdsale.
4. Go back to the STORM Token Crowdsale Registration page to enter your new QTUM Address
5. Complete the rest of the registration process. Make sure that all information is correct and accurate.
After you submit your registration for the STORM Token Crowdsale, you will be notified whether or not you are approved or rejected. This may take 12–48 hours, as this is a manual verification process. Once approved, please visit: www.stormtoken.com/tokensale and click on <<“Participate”>> to receive the address that you need to send QTUM to in order to receive your STORM Tokens.
The STORM is here,
Derek & Arry
The StormX Team
How to Participate Using QTUM Ignition Tokens in the STORM Crowdsale was originally published in StormToken on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.