Binance listing of STORM Token signifies a major step for STORM.
Hello Storm Community:
Binance has announced that they’ve listed STORM — in STORM/BNB, STORM/ETH and STORM/BTC pairings. Having STORM Tokens available on Binance will help us expand our network of STORM Token holders and further execute on our goal of establishing our global presence and enabling Storm Players to earn anywhere, at any time, from any device.
Link to the STORM on Binance is here: https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/storm
Join us in our official channel on Telegram here: https://t.me/joinchat/GHTZGQwsy9mZk0KFEEjGtg
STORM Token Resources to Date (More coming soon…):
- Bancor: If you go to app.bancor.network, choose the STORM community and you will see buy/sell on the top right.
- Binance: Here’s the link to the STORM on Binance: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001626052
- Blockfolio: Listed as “STORM”
- CoinNest (Korea): Here’s the link to the STORM Token on Coinnest: https://www.coinnest.co.kr/market-storm
- CoinMarketCap: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/
- Coinrail (Korea): Here’s the link to the STORM/BTC pairing: https://coinrail.co.kr/stock/storm-btc
- DeltaApp: Listed as “STORM”
- HitBTC: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/STORM-to-BTC
- Jaxx: Listed as “STO” in Jaxx, due to a limitation in the number of letters.
- YoBit: Here’s the link to check out STORM on YoBit: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/storm
Binance is one of fastest growing, and recognized names in the industry. Binance had its humble beginning in China in July 2014 and it has grown over the years due to its innovative trading tools, security and live trading charts. Binance, which is based in Hong Kong, can process over 1,400,000 orders per second.
StormX, Inc. is the creator of Storm Play, a mobile app that uses blockchain technology to match people with tasks, letting them complete small gigs in five minutes or less, from any mobile device, anywhere in the world, and be rewarded in cryptocurrency. In order to allow products and services such as Hulu, or games such as Final Fantasy the opportunity to reach more viewers, StormX has built a gamified microtask platform that rewards its users with cryptocurrency for engaging in short tasks from these companies. The platform is designed to feel more like a game than actual work, and the more you interact with content and different products and services, the higher your cryptocurrency rewards. Learn more at https://stormtoken.com.
The StormX Team